Narendra Modi contact number | email address of narendra modi
Are you not wanting Prime Minister Modi ji's mobile no, mail id, WhatsApp no.everyone wants that their complain should be reached to prime minister. It will be great if you get those.
Let us tell you all that list.
Let us tell you all that list.
- PMO mail I'd:connect@mygov.nic.in
- PMO office Twitter:https://twitter.com/pmoindia
- PMO office facebook:https://www.facebook.com/PMOIndia
- PMO office YouTube channel:https://www.youtube.com/pmoindia
- PMO official website:
Personal and official no of our PM Narendra Modi
- PMO office contact no-91-11-23012312
- Pm Narendra modi ji -91-11-23018939,23018668
- Interact with modi ji:https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/
- Complain cell email I'd:indiaportal@gov.in
- PMO Office fax no:+91-11-23016857
- Narendra modi's fax no:+91-11-23015603
- PMO Helpline toll free no:1800-11-0031
Conclusion: Today I shared a lot of information. I shared it because everyone is facing a lot of trouble these days. if you want to reach those problem to our prime minister,then you can send to Modiji. And yes our country is also facing a lot of problem. So We may also have some suggestions.. which can reached to Modi ji.
Comments
Post a Comment
If any doubts let me know..